EHS+ESG TECH22 | Compliance, Reporting & Digital Strategy
EHS+ESG TECH22 is about Software, Technology, Innovation and Digital Strategy
NAEM’s EHS+ESG TECH22 offers you insights into:
- ESG data collection and reporting, carbon accounting, and product stewardship
- Solutions to improve EHS risk management and compliance performance
- Ways to optimize current software from experts and corporate users
EHS+ESG TECH22 is for EHS & Sustainability, IT and ESG Leaders
Experience the only conference devoted exclusively to environmental, health, safety & sustainability, and ESG software and technology. TECH22 focuses on your digital systems for better business performance and risk reduction as well as on strategies for corporate disclosure.
EHS+ESG TECH22 is a Must-Attend Event
With data integration transforming how EHS & Sustainability delivers business value, TECH22 is the learning event that gets you on the cutting-edge of new business challenges and opportunities.
Join us in Fort Worth if you want to:
- Benchmark how other companies are effectively collecting and managing EHS, Sustainability, and ESG Data
- Advance your digital strategy to meet the challenges of GHG tracking, product stewardship, compliance, and other key performance indicators
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the ESG/Sustainability/EHS Software marketplace
- Maximize the effectiveness of your current digital & technology approach
- Leverage the wisdom of your peers to advance your software selection and/or implementation initiatives
Curated Content by EHS & Sustainability Leaders
Using their deep industry knowledge, a group of corporate EHS & Sustainability leaders work closely with NAEM to create a conference agenda dedicated to today's corporate EHS&S needs.
This investment by industry leaders means that NAEM conferences offer more focused presentations, a deeper level of engagement in the discussion, and tangible insights. With this knowledge and wise counsel, you’ll gain even greater traction from your EHS&S software and data management strategies.